- 2 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 550g banana puree
- 125g coconut milk
- 125g yogurt
- 60g olive oil
- 275g rapadura sugar
- 420g nodo gluten free flour blend
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bi-carb powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sift together in a bowl flour, bi-carb, baking powder & cinnamon.
- Mix in the sugar
- In a seperate bowl whisk together all the wet ingredients, including eggs, banana, coconut milk, yogurt and oil.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mix and stir in the wet ingredients with a spatula until well combined and no traces of flour.
- Grease a loaf tin and pour mixture into tin.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, at 150 degrees.