Fruit & Nut Bread
- 300g banana puree (blend in vitamix)
- 4 eggs
- 90g coconut oil (melted)
- 425g nodo gluten free flour blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 120g dried apricots (diced)
- 120g dried figs (diced)
- 90g pistachios
- 100g dried dates (diced)
- 100g dark chocolate covered goji berries
- 90g pecans
- 90g hazelnuts
- 90g walnuts
- Place dried fruit in boiling hot water and soak for up to 1 hour.
- Whisk banana, eggs & oil.
- Fold in flour, baking powder & pinch of salt.
- Drain fruit and fold in with nuts.
- Grease a loaf tin and pour in mix
- Bake at 150 degrees for approximate 50 minutes.